Thursday, June 6, 2013

Guacamole GUACAMOLE - oh how I love you!


If there is one guilty pleasure in my life (outside of coffee) it's guac.  It is my comfort food, late night snack, middle of the day snack, hanging out with girlfriends talking snack.  I just love it!  Been asked a few times recently for my recipe so here it is - though it is nothing amazing very simple ingredients!


Avocado (I usually use at least 4 - why make a bowl if it isn't going to be big!)
Cilantro (is there such thing as too much cilantro in guacamole?!?)
Onion (I like purple onions in my guac but any onion will do, I usually use about a half an onion chopped small )
Fresh Lemon or Lime Juice (usually half)
Garlic (not too much a little goes a long way)
2 tomatoes (chopped small)
Salt and Pepper to taste

Mix everything together in a bowl and serve with chips or crackers (or even with a spoon if you are desperate!)


No comments :

Post a Comment