Monday, March 2, 2015

Places I Write


Hi Friends,
Just wanted to make sure you were all "in know" on what is new in the writing world for me.  I currently blog here, but I also blog for a great magazine, website, company called Molly Green.  If you've never heard of them - you need to!  Molly Green has a lot of amazing writers who contribute to one great website.  It's packed with resources on everything from recipes, gardening, homestead life, and homeschooling too!  Check them out - mollygreen.com

I write for Molly Green on a few different topics:

  • Homeschooling Around the World: These are articles with some fun ideas on how to introduce a new country to your kids each month.  I try to give you ministries your family can follow, crafts, recipes, and a bunch of other fun ideas too!  My most recent article was on India - check it out - Homeschooling Around the World - India
  • Heartbeat of Home: This is an article written for the Molly Green Magazine.  In this series I simply give you some ideas on making your dinner time more impactful, full of memories, laughter and heritage for years to come.  Check it out - Heartbeat of Home
  • And every once in a while I write a random post.  Here is one of my random posts: Pancake Mix

If you keep up to date on my Vintage Burlap Barn blog you'll notice that several of my posts recently have been about our adoption.  There are a couple of fun new adoption writing journeys the Lord is taking me on and I'll keep you posted with details on those as soon as I am allowed to talk about them!  

Thanks for following my blogs, reading and giving me a place to dump my thoughts!

In His Love,
Jenny

No comments :

Post a Comment