Wednesday, July 9, 2014

We are OPEN!!!

Hi Friends,
Some of you may remember that once, a long time ago - I used to have an Etsy store that had many of my homemade products in it.  I stopped selling when we moved to Texas and hadn't picked it up again.  But, I have exciting news - my store if finally up and running again and I couldn't be more excited to share these products with you!

Currently there are Essential Oil holders, Sugar Scrubs in 5 delicious Young Living flavors, hand salve, laundry detergent, and dishwasher detergent posted in The Vintage Burlap Barn




store.  Stay tuned as more products will be headed to the store soon (bug repellent, deodorant, lotion, and cleaners are just a few things to come)

Every product in my store are products that I use daily with my family.  Each product is made of the best natural ingredients and Young Living Essential Oils!  And for those who have been long time lovers of my sugar scrub - the sugar scrub on Etsy is my new recipe and it is amazing, if I do say so myself.  Packed full of Vitamin E oil, jojoba oil, and raw honey - all great things that help our skin look younger!  I couldn't be more excited about the sugar scrub!

Here is the link to check out my store: Vintage Burlap Barn

In His Grace,
Jenny

No comments :

Post a Comment